On The Record with David Smaylen (Part 2)
Here we talk with David Smaylen about what makes a local music scene tick and the merits of open mic nights to hone your craft.
The first video is the full length edition of Part 2 and the following video is a trailer for this
Tags: Andrew Marston, Andy O'Hare, BBC Introducing, David Smaylen, Documentary, Interview, Jim Lowe, Local, music, Music Promotion, On the Record, PJ Films, The Cohen Brothers, Tyler Massey, unsigned, YouTube
About beatsandpoetsMusic enthusiast, regular gig goer especially local and unsigned acts. Vinyl Junkie, occasional poet and blogger, local film and music documentary maker.
- RT @ThatsOurWaldo: THE PURE HEROIN VERSION OF DAVID LYNCH! #GottaLight #TwinPeaks 3 weeks ago
- The new mix by @mashupmartin is amazing, the backing vocals, bass, guitars...well everything...wow! 🎸😎😍#SGTPeppers50 1 month ago
- RT @fatgirlphd: It's my Dad's birthday today, so here's a selection of amazing old photos showing him being ace 😍Happy birthday @Jameslowe0… 2 months ago
- If the Smiths reform, this would make a great picture sleeve for a single...I Started Something I Couldn't Finish? 😀 twitter.com/johnmcl4554544… 2 months ago
- I've just updated my YouTube channel to their brand new layout, over 200 local artists on there! 😊 m.youtube.com/user/jim130561 2 months ago