On The Record with Gazza Tee (part 3)
On The Record with Gazza Tee (Part 3)
The concluding part of On The Record with Gazza Tee goes from the Aviators to Stomping On Spiders are the current state of play in the Worcestershire Music Scene 🙂
The full length video is followed by a trailer for this
Tags: Abbot Of Unreason, Andrew Marston, Babajack, BBC Introducing, Documentary, Gazza Tee, Interview, Jim Lowe, Local, music, Music Promotion, Noor Ali, On the Record, Stomping On Spiders, unsigned, YouTube
About beatsandpoetsMusic enthusiast, regular gig goer especially local and unsigned acts. Vinyl Junkie, occasional poet and blogger, local film and music documentary maker.
- Katie’s author photo ready for her book launch in 10 countries including the USA early next year! :-) twitter.com/fatgirlphd/sta… 13 hours ago
- RT @Cruella1: Page 23 of today's @DailyMirror !! Who IS that gorgeous new columnist with all those clever HILARIOUS opinions??! 2 weeks ago
- RT @TweeterRAdams: HAPPY EASTER! Celebrate by listening to the latest episode of POD TO PLUTO. Reviews have largely used phrases such as “r… 3 weeks ago
- RT @fatgirlphd: Is anything in the world cuter than my parents on holiday I mean REALLY https://t.co/yXKc3nJLo4 3 weeks ago
- RT @Amanda_A_Stone: Our last night in Holland with our amazing tour crew. X instagram.com/p/BgweZ9Vjeup/ 3 weeks ago
Music enthusiast, regular gig goer especially local and unsigned acts. Vinyl Junkie, occasional poet and blogger, local film and music documentary maker.